Teaching / Training Experience
Since 1995, the Department of Pediatric Hematology - Oncology of "Agia Sophia" Children's Hospital:
• Has provided training for a number of physicians (hematologists, pediatricians, and microbiologists), biologists and nursing staff.
• Has participated in lessons with the Hellenic Association of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (Case reports-studies, Protocol discussion, Literature review).
• Has participated in numerous hematology and oncology boards with various departments and clinics both from within the "Agia Sophia" Children's Hospital and from other hospitals from all over Greece.
• Has continuous participation in clinical research protocols.
• Is collaborating with several departments for doctorate participation.
• Has participated in the writing of several books, both medical and for the open public.
• Has participated in the organization of several conferences in Greece with the Hellenic Society of Hematology and the Hellenic Society of Pediatric Hematology – Oncology.